Columbus Ohio HypnosisHypnotherapy for Kids, Teens & Adults in Greater Columbus
We Are Moving
As of May 31st, 2021 Columbus Ohio Hypnosis will be located at 5935 Wilcox Place, Suite C, Dublin, OH 43016.
We maintain normal scheduling up through the end of May 2021.
All in-person appointments scheduled to take place after May 31st, 2021 will take place at our new location:
5935 Wilcox Place, Suite C
Dublin, OH 43016.
What can hypnotherapy help with?
- Hypnosis for Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Addiction & Compulsive Behavior
- Bereavement Support
- Career Enhancement Hypnosis
- Guided Imagery
- Increasing Confidence & Self Esteem
- Hypnosis for Fears & Phobias
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Motivational Meditation (Private or Group)
- Past Life Regression Hypnosis
- Smoking Cessation Hypnosis
- Public Speaking Anxiety
- Stress Reduction & Stress Management Hypnosis
- Sports Performance Hypnosis
- Bulimia & Eating Disorder Support
- Hypnotherapy for kids and teens
- Trauma Recovery Support
- Overcoming Trust & Relationship Difficulties
- Insomnia and Sleeping Issues
- Weight Loss Hypnosis (Private & Classes)
And much, much more…
Can I be hypnotized?
What people are saying…
“I’m doing great. Got my Mojo back. Met a great gal! Working out 4-6 times/week. [My] kids are enjoying my company. No longer haunted by the constant desire for alcohol… Life is good. Thank you for helping me get through some very trying times in my life.” – Joel; Staff Sergeant, U.S. Army
“I passed! It’s such a good feeling, and I seriously couldn’t have done it without the help you gave me. When I first started coming to you, I could have never imagined [public speaking] as something that I could possibly enjoy in any way. And while I was nervous for the first few slides of my presentation, it went away very quickly, and the speaking came easily. No misery in sight! Have a great week, and I’ll see you at my next appointment!”- Jenny; Graduate Research & Teaching Associate
“I cannot say enough good things about the hypnotists at Columbus Ohio Hypnosis, as sensitive and intuitive healers. (I received therapy from both.) Their practice is by far the absolute most ‘bang for your buck’ in real world immediate positive change.” – Jeff Dapo; Westerville, Ohio
Rates & Hours