Columbus Ohio HypnosisHypnotherapy for Kids, Teens & Adults in Greater Columbus
During the COVID-19 stay home order, we are offering
Individual Phone Consultations and Online Sessions (use the booking button to schedule).
We are able to offer all of the same hypnosis methods that we do in the office and I have been doing hypnosis via phone for quite some time to service remote clients. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at 614-594-9766.
What can hypnotherapy help with?
- Hypnosis for Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Addiction & Compulsive Behavior
- Bereavement Support
- Career Enhancement Hypnosis
- Guided Imagery
- Increasing Confidence & Self Esteem
- Hypnosis for Fears & Phobias
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Motivational Meditation (Private or Group)
- Past Life Regression Hypnosis
- Smoking Cessation Hypnosis
- Public Speaking Anxiety
- Stress Reduction & Stress Management Hypnosis
- Sports Performance Hypnosis
- Bulimia & Eating Disorder Support
- Hypnotherapy for kids and teens
- Trauma Recovery Support
- Overcoming Trust & Relationship Difficulties
- Insomnia and Sleeping Issues
- Weight Loss Hypnosis (Private & Classes)
And much, much more…
Can I be hypnotized?
What people are saying…
“I’m doing great. Got my Mojo back. Met a great gal! Working out 4-6 times/week. [My] kids are enjoying my company. No longer haunted by the constant desire for alcohol… Life is good. Thank you for helping me get through some very trying times in my life.” – Joel; Staff Sergeant, U.S. Army
“I passed! It’s such a good feeling, and I seriously couldn’t have done it without the help you gave me. When I first started coming to you, I could have never imagined [public speaking] as something that I could possibly enjoy in any way. And while I was nervous for the first few slides of my presentation, it went away very quickly, and the speaking came easily. No misery in sight! Have a great week, and I’ll see you at my next appointment!”- Jenny; Graduate Research & Teaching Associate
“I cannot say enough good things about the hypnotists at Columbus Ohio Hypnosis, as sensitive and intuitive healers. (I received therapy from both.) Their practice is by far the absolute most ‘bang for your buck’ in real world immediate positive change.” – Jeff Dapo; Westerville, Ohio
Rates & Hours